NS 8069 8290
1929, October: At the time of the union of the United Free Church with the Church of Scotland part of the congregation elected to remain members of a continuing church. It was the only such congregation in Stirlingshire to hold a service the following Sunday. For two years meetings were in the Masonic Hall.
1932, April: New church building opened in West Boreland Road. This was a plain meeting hall with a seating capacity of 300. The main contractor was Duncan Stewart (Bonnybridge) Ltd.
The church building was taken over by the YMCA.
MINISTERS OF DENNY UF (CONTINUING) CHURCH
1932 Gowans, James R
G.B. Bailey (2019)