(1) (left) St John is shown in a blue robe kneeling on his left knee. He has a bag containing shellfish slung over his shoulder and holds two fish in his right hand. Fish also occur at the bottom of the window, with a sailing boat in the top arch anchored by a rope. In a small banner towards the bottom right is; “S. JOHN VI.9”.
(2) (above, middle) Dressed in a red, purple and yellow robe St John the Baptist leans on his staff and looks to the left. In the crook of his left arm he holds a lamb. A river meanders in the background with a mountain beyond. The ribbon on the bottom left reads: “S.JOHN BAPTIST.”
(3) (above, right) The standing figure of Timothy with heavy blue robes, sandaled feet and head dress reads from a scroll which he holds by either end. Red curtain in the background. “S.PAUL/ ACTS XVI.3/ TIIMOTHY.”
Location: south side of chancel.
(4) (left) Isaac stands and adjusts his red cloak over a white robe whilst looking upwards. Beside him is a ram.
Panels read: “To the GLORY/ of GOD/ and in memory of/ WILLIAM McCAULEY/ JAMIESON/ choir boy aged ten/ died 8th June, 1953” and “ISAAC.”
(5) (above, centre) St David sands whilst playing a harp. He wears long flowing multi-coloured robes and sandals strapped up to the knees. Beside him is a stone in a sling. “DAVID”.
(6) (above, right) Kneeling and looking down to the right Samuel has a short sleeved blue tunic covered by a yellow cuirass. “SAMUEL”.
(7) St Catherine stands looking towards the observer with a pale blue quill in her right hand and a water wheel held aloft in her left hand. She has blue cloak over a white tunic and bears a gold crown on her head. There is a red nimbus. There are two small shields at her feet, one containing a coronet and the other a Latin cross, with a chequered floor below. “SAINT/ CATHE”. A small panel at the bottom contains a kneeling praying angel “TE DEUM/ LAUDAMUS”.
(8) The frontal figure of St James holds a diagonally placed cross-shaped staff in his left hand and has the palm of his right hand raised toward the viewer in blessing. He has long yellow-brown robes and a purple satchel slung over his shoulder. He stands on a path though low green hills, with taller blue mountains in the background. Above his head is a cockle shell. “SAINT/ JAMES”. A lower panel shows an angel from the front with blue gown and outstretched pink wings holding a banner that reads “JUBILATE DEO”. In the bottom border are the initials “S” “J” for the artist and “IHS”.
(9) Modern window with a geometric design with a central helical strand.
Location: west gable.
G.B. Bailey (2019)