Bonnybridge Parish Church Windows
Randolph Hill Windows (Strathcarron Hospice)
Denny High School
In November 1946 Denny High School received the gift of a small stained glass window made by Marion J McDonald, a former member of the staff of the infant department, to be installed above the door of the Board Room. It bore the slogan “Seek but the highest” (this being a translation of the school motto Summa Peto) and “Denny High School” and the design incorporated the torch of leaning.
St Alexander’s Church, Denny (SMR 1467)
The three new stained glass windows unveiled in August 1921 were a tribute from the children of the congregation to the young men of the congregation who gave their lives in the First World War. Two of these windows are Gothic, one on each side of the altar, showing St Alexander (after whom the church is named) and St Patrick respectively. The third, possibly the most effective of the trio, is circular, depicting the crucifixion, and it was artistically worked into the design of the new altar.