In 1866 a burial was placed in the south-east corner of the outer enclosure of the walled garden on the Callendar Estate and by 1950 there were six small granite crosses and a couple of headstones in this cemetery. In 1964 the bodies were exhumed in advance of construction work for the College of Education and the remains were reinterred at Camelon Cemetery. The grave markers were moved into the enclosure at the mausoleum. In recent years that have been heavily vandalised and few can now be read.
- THOMAS DOUGLAS/ WALLACE F.S.I., J.P./ FACTOR HERE FOR 45 YEARS/ DIED 1ST AUG 1945/ AGED 78 YEARS/ MARGARET/ MORTON/ HIS WIFE/ 19TH APRIL 1949/ AGED 76 YEARS.
- TO THE/ MEMORY/ OF/ WILLIAM FORBES/ WHO DIED/ 21ST JULY 1914/ AGED 81.
- CAROLINE.McCALLUM/ FOR.26.YEARS.FAITHFUL.NURSE./ DIED.JULY.16TH.1895/ AGED 71.
- Edith Marion Borbry/ Died August 5th 1936.
- Francis Henr- —-/ Died May 25th 1874/ Aged 5 Years/ “Suffer little Children to come unto Me.”
- Rose Parbrs/ Died Jany 29 1866.