Bonnybridge Christian Brethern

                                                                                         NS 8235 8013

Ebenezer Gospel Hall


1896:  Part of the Forge Works was used free of charge for meetings.   The building, not far from the Royal Hotel, could seat 50 people.  Later meetings were held in a room in the home of the Laird family in Jubilee Place.

1902: Meetings began in January in the Co-operative Hall, Main Street.

1937: Faith Mission Hall purchased and renamed the Ebenezer Hall.   Corrugated iron cladding replaced with cement.

1940s:  Cloakroom and small hall added to the back of the building.

G.B. Bailey (2019)