NS 8879 8081
1880s: Grahamston Evangelistic Mission met at Walton’s shop in Graham’s Road. Mrs Watters was a leading light in the early days. Her place was taken by John Miller, a postman.
1912: Miller Hall designed by JG Callendar. Estimated cost £800 to seat 500. The building is set perpendicular to the street front. The façade has a flat parapet wall masking a flat roof over the entrance lobby. The architect was one of the leading experimenters with flat roof technology. However, the hall behind the lobby was conventional. The flat roof on the lobby permitted a large Diocletian window in the south gable of the hall.
1937: 25 of the congregation joined the reformed Falkirk Evangelical Church (later the Olivet EC).
1989: Meetings held in the Miller Hall, Gowan Ave.
PASTOR: Marshall, Walter
G.B. Bailey (2019)