(SMR 2013 & 2080)
NT 0054 8160
1908: Church situated in Grangepans, used Masonic hall – membership of 16 (increased to 60 by 1913).
1916: Meetings in the Grange Institute as well as the Masonic hall in Stewart Ave.
1934: In November a new church building was opened in the converted infant school in South Street, Robert Miller, architect, Falkirk. The church seated 250, main hall 60 and lesser hall 51. It also had a vestry, kitchen, and toilets. The baptismal font to the rear of the pulpit was electrically heated. Total cost £1,600.
1985: Moved from South Street to new premises in Boundary Street.
The building had been built in the 1970s for the Brethren Church. It has an open format that allows the building to be used for other purposes, such as a nursery or meeting place.
PASTORS OF BO’NESS BAPTIST CHURCH
|Dec 1908||Shanks, Robert D||July 1913|
|March 1915||Brown, Thomas|
|1920||Sneddon, Charles||Jan 1930|
|Nov 1930||McBeath, John||April 1932|
|Aug 1933||McMillan, Angus||Aug 1690|
|Nov 1936||Reid, James||Oct 1940|
|Oct 1942||McKelvie, George S||1942|
|July 1949||Graham, James||Sep 1952|
|May 1985||Kirkman, Noel|
G.B. Bailey (2019)