The new school at Gauze Road, Kinglass, replaced the 1902 building at the corner of Stewart Avenue and The Bog. It was designed and constructed by Alison & Hutchison & Partners in 1954 on behalf of the West Lothian Education Authority. The building has been described as a strong composition unimpaired by a diversity of materials, in the Festival of Britain manner.
The eastern end of the site is occupied by a Roman temporary camp used during the construction of the Antonine Wall.
|Year Arrived||Headteacher||Year Left||No. Pupils|
Ordnance Survey Grid Reference
|Gauze Road||NT 0020 8104|