Dalderse Iron Co 1804-1810
Sites & Monuments Record
|Bankside, Bainsford||SMR 669||NS 896 814|
1804: Founded by George Sherriff, a native of Larbert who had made his money in the Royal Mint in Russia.
1810: Sherriff gave up the business and returned to Russia. The iron works closed and the premises were used as a distillery and a sawmill.
1856: Part of the site was used by the Abbots Iron Works and in 1875 by the Gael Foundry.