NS 7890 7917
1903: Banknock School used as a chapel.
1961: Moved to Longcroft School.
1964: October 18th temporary Oratory opened in Garngrew Road.
1969: March. Became a parish in its own right having been served first from Kilsyth, then from High Bonnybridge.
1974: New church opened on the 30th April adjacent to the Oratory, which was converted into a house.
PRIESTS OF ST. LUKE’S R.C. CHURCH
Mar 1969 Henery, William
G.B. Bailey (2019)