Camelon Methodist Church

Camelon Ward Map

A Methodist mission was run in Camelon from 1905, and would probably have been part of the Falkirk Circuit – but seems to have ended around 1920.  It used the old R.C. church building in the Hedges.

MINISTERS OF CAMELON METHODIST CHURCH

1905

Sunter, Joseph July 1908

1908

Fryer, George  

G.B. Bailey (2019)