NS 8828 8234
1902: Miss Dinah Margaret Dawson built a mission hall at West Carron at her own expense. RB Stewart, a Glasgow solicitor, made the arrangements.
c1952: Carron Co demolished West Carron village in order to extend their works. This included a mission hall used by the Dawson or West Carron Mission.
1959: Carron Co provided a new set of halls in Carron Road beside the Carron Bridge Inn, with much of the cost being met by the William Dawson Charitable Trust.
MISSIONARIES OF THE DAWSON MISSION
G.B. Bailey (2019)