NS 8846 8167
1929: At the time of the union of the United Free Church with the Established Church members of the former living in the Falkirk area broke away to form the Falkirk United Free Church (Continuing).
1934: A small church was built on the west side of Carron Road.
c1980: Closed and the church building taken over by Columbine Funeral Services.
1937: House purchased at 8 Gibsongray Street.
G.B. Bailey (2019)