NS 8885 8003
NS 8860 7935
1888, Jan: First meeting in Falkirk at Rankine’s Folly. Thereafter met in Wilson’s Hall.
1910: Citadel built in Bank Street. Six foundation stones laid 23rd July 1910. Red sandstone facade with central arched door with large arched window above and stepped gablet. It was two stories high though the steps from Bank Street entered onto the first floor.
1997: Planning permission for new hall in High Station Road. Completed in November the following year at a cost of £650,000. The new building has a main hall, three smaller general purpose rooms, a soft play area for children, kitchens and toilets.
LEADERS OF FALKIRK SALVATION ARMY
Geoff B. Bailey (2019)