(SMR 1854 & 275)
NS 9220 8230
NS 9298 8185
1855 Grange United Presbyterian Church 1900
1900 Grange United Free Church 1929
1929 Grange Church of Scotland 1991
1853: As a result of a petition a preaching station was established in Grangemouth by the Erskine Church of Falkirk.
1855: First minister ordained to conduct worship in the Old Town Hall.
1859: New church built at the SE end of Grange Street next to the timber basins at a cost of £1,900.
1865: Galleries erected?
1883: Seating re-arranged and interior painted. Free Church hall used during these renovations.
1900: Congregation moved to Y.M.C.A. building.
1903: New church opened at the corner of Park Road and Ronaldshay Crescent; the old church being converted to a working men’s home.
1967: Old church demolished.
1990: October. Union with Old Parish Church agreed.
1991: Church closed, the last service having taken place in March. Building subsequently converted to flats.
Cast by John C. Wilson, Glasgow.
1859: To seat 500.
1883: Seating re-arranged.
MINISTERS OF GRANGE CHURCH
|Lambie, John M.||Mar 1892|
|Carmichael, David Gordon||1918|
|Smillie, George Anderson||1921|
|Garvie, James Beatson||Apr 1932|
|Maclean, Roderick Matheson||Oct 1934|
|Carter, John Kenley||Apr 1942|
|Rattray, George Ramsay||Jan 1940|
|Lyall, William Ryrie||198|
|MacKinnon, Elaine Wright||Dec 1990|
G.B. Bailie (2019)
G.B. Bailey (2019)