NS 8598 8242
1904: Part of the Falkirk Baptist congregation established a new church in Larbert. 32 people were baptised in the first year.
The old public library, a small stone building on the south side of Main Street taken over and converted. It was a single-storey stone structure with piended slated roof on the S side of Main St. A central projecting porch housed the Gothic doorway. Large windows contained leaded glass.
2000: Building demolished and a new church built on the site. It has a prominent round drum tower at the west end of its façade. Brightly painted harled walls.
PASTORS OF LARBERT BAPTIST CHURCH
G.B. Bailey (2019)