1866: Meeting in the Corn Exchange.
1867: Minister appointed by the new congregation. A wooden building erected by Edward Young, Stenhousemuir, was opened for worship in August.
1875: New church built of brick became known as the “Brick Kirk”, behind the Masonic hall in Stenhouse. The entrance lay between the Masonic hall and a shop. It became the only Universalist Church building in Great Britain.
1910s: Joined to Scottish Unitarian Association.
MINISTERS OF THE UNIVERSALIST CHURCH
|Mitchell, James Ure||1873|
|Cunningham, S.M. (alternate weeks from Glasgow)|
|Russell, E. T|
G.B. Bailey (2019)