NS 7620 9433
1904: Site and £1,800 bequeathed by John Grubb Urquhart of Vellore in 1902. The church was subsequently designed by James Strang, architect, and the memorial stone laid in July 1904. It cost £1,650 and was consecrated in September 1904. The mason work was by D & D Ramsay of Laurieston. The church occupies a prominent hill overlooking the village of Maddiston and was designed to serve the western part of the parish of Muiravonside.
1973: Alterations made to increase use as a hall.
1980: Small hall and suite of toilets added.
2005: Church joined with Muiravonside and closed. Subsequently closed and converted into a private dwelling.
1987: A new manse was built adjacent to the east side of the church.
Bell by John C Wilson of Glasgow mounted in the belfry.
G.B. Bailey (2019)