NS 9206 7866
1907: Redding Parish Church built at the east end of Redding village near the old quoiting ground. Opened 9th June as a mission of the Established Church.
1939: Hall completed at Westquarter Church and officially opened 22nd March 1940.
1948: Redding and Westquarter became a Church Extension charge, then a quad sacra Parish Church.
1950s: Hall erected behind the Redding Church.
1980: Charge united with that of the Parish Church.
See separate entry for war memorial
MINISTERS OF REDDING & WESTQUARTER CHURCHES
|Snoddy, Thomas||Aug 1922|
|Sommerville, Douglas Ferguson Miller||Mar 1961|
|Brownlie, Gavin Dunipace||Feb 1926|
|McKinnon, Dugald||Dec 1962|
|Law, Arthur||Jun 1975|
G.B. Bailey (2019)