NS 8565 7064
1885: Mission started by Slamannan Parish Church in the early 1880s and a building erected in 1885.
1900s: Ministry at the mission reverts back to the Parish Church.
1951: Church wrecked by a gale.
1953: Re-opened. It was known locally as the “Tin Tabernacle”.
2003: The building was found to be unstable and needed to be demolished.
Bell: Purchased from Chapel St in Airdrie.
MINISTERS OF LIMERIGG CHURCH OF SCOTLAND
|1885||Waugh, George||Feb 1890|
|Brown, A||April 1893|
|Jun 1893||Waddell, Alex||Jan 1898|
|Apr 1898||Lorraine, J J|
Geoff B. Bailey (2016)