Large five-light chancel window replaced in 1970 by one of stained glass depicting the emblems of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John on the side panels, and a centre panel showing the Holy dove descending on the cape, staff and satchel of St James with a scallop shell. The emblems are predominantly blue right these are Matthew the man, Mark the Lion, Luke the ox and John the eagle derived from the four living creatures in the Book of Ezekiel.. The background is made up of coloured blocks of glass which grade from darker greens and browns at the bottom to lighter yellows and oranges at the top. It was donated by Jenny and James Nicol and cost £1200.
G B Bailey (2019)