Larbert Art Metal Co
Foundry Loan, Larbert
1906: Business established for electro-plating.
1929: Nicol-chrome plating machine installed. Charles Stevenson, works manager.
1936: Sheet iron section sold to the Scottish Enamelling Co Ltd. The premises were between those of Scottish Enamelling Co and Jones of Larbert. The company was associated with Scottish Enamelling Co and was principally engaged in applying fine art metal finishes to the products of other manufacturing concerns.
1939: Large fire in January started in the polishing department and spread to the offices. Thousands of pounds of damage.
1950s: The business continued and it was soon apparent that it was owned by the Jones family who also had the neighbouring Scottish Enamelling Co and the Torwood Foundry.