The base of the large east window bears the inscription “In memoriam, Rev. William Park., D.D. 1890”. There are five lights with the main panels in the centre and truncated lights below, tracery above. The centre light contains the figure of an angel with a harp looking to the left; to right and left are ecclesiastical plants such as the rose and lily and the text “OH, COME LET US WALK IN THE LIGHT OF THE LORD”. The tracery contains cherubs, a dove and the letters alpha and omega. The lower panels have geometric designs.
The whole composition was designed by Stephen Adam and Co, St. Vincent Street, Glasgow.
The windows in the side walls of the church are of three lights with the same trefoil top. They contain lightly tinted leaded glass arranged on octagonal patterns, alternate one decorated with simple flowers. This motif is repeated over the two doors to the tower helping to unify the architecture.
G.B. Bailey (2019)