Sites & Monuments Record
|Bankside, Bainsford.||NS 897 815|
|Scotia Place, Stewart Road, Falkirk||NS 893 802|
1933: Callendar Iron Co. amalgamated with the Abbot’s Foundry to become Callendar Abbot’s Foundry Cos. Ltd. Most of the work was switched to the Stewart Road site. The last casting at Bankside was in 1939.
1959: Amalgamation with Dobbie Forbes, the site in Scotia Place was closed down and later purchased for use as a concrete works.
See Callendar Iron Works.