In 1955 land was acquired for a new primary school in the south-western outskirts of Falkirk. It was designed by Stirling County architect A J Smith in 1958 and consists of a long low and lightweight looking range of buildings with a small tower for vertical emphasis.
The Windsor Park School for hearing impaired children shares the same campus as Bantaskin Primary School. The pupils wear the same uniform and integrate into the classes where appropriate.
|YEAR ARRIVED||HEADTEACHER||YEAR LEFT||No. PUPILS|
Sites and Monuments Record
|Bantaskine Road||SMR 2293||NS 8750 7974|