St Maray’s Boarding and Day School (Dunmore Park) Ltd (Presbyterian) opened a Junior Department at Airlie House in Carronvale Road, Larbert on 2 May 1955. The house had belonged to Tom Bruce Jones. The following January they were followed by the Senior Department.
The subsequent history of the school has not been noted.
Sites and Monuments Record
|Airlie House||SMR 1644||NS 8634 8219|