for A.G. Barr, Parkhead, Glasgow.
In March 1914 a very extensive addition was built at A G Barr & Co’s aerated water factory at Parkhead in Glasgow from plans by J G Callander. The extension covered an area of 15,000 square feet. Other Falkirk firms were involved – the cement and reinforced concrete work was by J K Millar and the glazier work by Daniel O’May. The other contracts went to Glasgow firms.