Five painted glass windows on the Lint Riggs façade
having geometric floral designs in the lower main panels and masonic emblems symbolising office bearers in their smaller upper panels. They are original features of the 1906 scheme; each represents a Principal Office Bearer namely – The Right Worshipful Master in the centre flanked on either side by the Worshipful Senior and Junior Wardens. The two Wardens are flanked on their other side by windows representing the Senior and Junior Deacons.
Daniel O’May, senior partner in the Blythswood Stained Glass Co, was the glazier for the work in 1906.
G.B. Bailey (2019)